- $13 day pass
- $6 shoe rental
- $6.50 day pass children 10 and under
- $3 shoe rental children 10 and under
- 10 days - $100
- 5 days - $60
*includes shoe rental
- $30 Initiation fee/person
- $50 - Individual
- $90 - Couples
- $90 - Families are charged Couples rate + $30 each additional Adult and/or $20 each additional Child
*includes shoe rentals - 2 month commitment required
- We understand that Chattanooga is a climbing destination, but the weather does not always cooperate. Ask the front desk, and they will tell you more about our Seasonal Memberships.
- 1 Month Adult - $65
- 1 Month Student - $60
- 1 Month Child - $55
*includes shoe rentals
Key Fob Memberships
- $10 one time payment (must have an EFT membership)
- Gives you access to the gym between 7am and 10pm
Tax not included in any of the prices listed above
SCC Membership and Discounts
We are proud to announce our partnership with the Southeastern Climbers Coalition (SCC) and the benefits you get if you are a SCC Member. Not a member? Come on by TBA and we can get you signed up!
All SCC Members get half off a day pass all the time - make sure to bring your SCC membership card with you, but you only need to do this once!
YOGA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT
Peace.Strength.Yoga is a yoga studio on the Southside of Chattanooga. They are opening up a second location in St. Elmo. Actually, the yoga studio will be right below TBA. The studio was opened by former TBA employee Kaylee Frano.
"Kaylee hopes to empower others to feel strong and comfortable in their ability to push themselves both mentally and physically. She specializes in Vinyasa Flow and strives to create a relaxed atmosphere filled with laughter and smiles."
The studio will be opening downstairs on October 1st. Be on the look out for combined memberships.